Let’s take a look back at everything that went wrong with video game publishing this past week:
- Deadly Premonition (digital) has been delayed from April, 26th to May, 1st.
- The European version of Black Rock Shooter (digital-only) had been delayed only to be released one day later
- No localized Tales of Vesperia for the PS3
- Europe will be the only region in the world without a Project X Zone Special Edition
- NIS America will publish Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers in Europe, alas without the Japanese audio
- The German Soul Sacrifice demo requires a Playstation Plus membership